Combining expertise and capabilities in both corporate training and higher education, the Collegis Professional suite of services helps your employees bridge the skill gap and elevates your workforce talent — with solutions from skills training to affordable and relevant college degrees.
Solve your company’s skills gaps with 100% online learning solutions. Our Skills Suite provides training and development options that can be immediately implemented to address common professional development needs or customized to meet unique skills gaps within your organization.
- Our Skills Library provides advancement opportunities to your employees with more than 500 modules of skills-focused training designed to meet corporate needs with in-demand, relevant skills.
- In collaboration with your corporate leadership, our education experts can help identify specific gaps within your organization and use our Skills Library to develop programs customized to your professional development needs.
- Skills Accelerators are turnkey talent solutions that develop your employees via corporate certificate programs designed to target critical professional skills in areas including: business aptitude, digital fluency, leadership, and analytical thinking.
Shape your employees’ education needs with access to affordable, relevant degree options within our network of college and university partners. Our Corporate Partnerships program coordinates tuition discounts while engaging your employees and informing them of educational opportunities.
- Retain and develop top talent with coordinated degree programs from our network of partner institutions. Offered in collaboration with regionally accredited institutions with robust, online program portfolios, our solutions help your employees identify an academic path that aligns to both their professional needs and their personal goals.
- Tuition discount opportunities that provide your employees with degrees for as low as $5,250 per year — which matches the maximum amount of tuition assistance offered by most employers.
- Network of higher education institutions that provide a wide variety of industry-relevant degree programs.
- Customizable employee engagement and marketing materials to boost participation.